Save a 750 ml or 25.3 oz handsoap pump dispenser. When it is empty, fill with a full bottle of your dishwashing liquid and place at the edge of the sink. Instead of having to pick up the bottle of dish soap, uncap and squirt, simply press the pump once and voila, enough soap for the dishes directly into the sink. It is also handy for those dirtier hand cleaning moments when dish soap seems to be the only things that will clean your hands.
- #magic Be the magic of life! Let it flow thru your pores! See all as magical & delightful! Breathe peace & joy into the air!💞🦄🦉🙏🏻 13 hours ago
- RT @Bundy69Dave: #abstorm West of spruce grove...very large flakes.. https://t.co/xFVnB8xFuh 3 days ago
- RT @HouckisPokise: If you don't have winter tires today you shouldn't be travelling to Whitecourt #abstorm #abroads via @511Alberta https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @waykeljones: @weathernetwork #shareyourweather #yeg #September #snow https://t.co/UyhuddPKIg 3 days ago
- RT @DavidOulton: Look outside and find myself in a snowstorm. 🤦♀️🙄 @weathernetwork #AlbertaBeach #Alberta #Snow https://t.co/oeya1pZ2Bs 3 days ago