Save a 750 ml or 25.3 oz handsoap pump dispenser. When it is empty, fill with a full bottle of your dishwashing liquid and place at the edge of the sink. Instead of having to pick up the bottle of dish soap, uncap and squirt, simply press the pump once and voila, enough soap for the dishes directly into the sink. It is also handy for those dirtier hand cleaning moments when dish soap seems to be the only things that will clean your hands.
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: #thewalkingmonk has seen much of the world through his walks. See through his eyes and look at the world from a #monk… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: #TheWalkingMonk : Friday, May 19th, 2017 thewalkingmonk.blogspot.com/2017/05/friday… Read his blog and learn the essence of simple living… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: Our wonderful cast of devotees who performed @newvrindaban over the weekend #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami https://… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: Creating dramas is a beautiful way to see #Krishna and to honour Srila Prabhupada - #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami… 1 day ago
- RT @Abhidheya_dd: facebook.com/events/1556739…. #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami @BhaktiMargaSwam Online live with The Walking Monk! 1 day ago