Save the wax paper or foil wrapper off your pound of butter. Store them in a ziplock bag in your fridge or freezer and then use them for greasing pans when baking. You can also use them to butter your loaf dough before it rises by laying the paper over the dough and allowing the heat of your hand to melt the butter into the dough.
- huffingtonpost.ca/sandeep-prasad… 1 week ago
- worldwildlife.org/magazine/issue… 1 week ago
- chuffed.org/project/kwieco… 1 week ago
- ida.convio.net/site/MessageVi… 1 week ago
- unhcr.ca/news/burundi-r… 1 week ago