Save the wax paper or foil wrapper off your pound of butter. Store them in a ziplock bag in your fridge or freezer and then use them for greasing pans when baking. You can also use them to butter your loaf dough before it rises by laying the paper over the dough and allowing the heat of your hand to melt the butter into the dough.
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: #thewalkingmonk has seen much of the world through his walks. See through his eyes and look at the world from a #monk… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: #TheWalkingMonk : Friday, May 19th, 2017 thewalkingmonk.blogspot.com/2017/05/friday… Read his blog and learn the essence of simple living… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: Our wonderful cast of devotees who performed @newvrindaban over the weekend #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami https://… 1 day ago
- RT @BhaktiMargaSwam: Creating dramas is a beautiful way to see #Krishna and to honour Srila Prabhupada - #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami… 1 day ago
- RT @Abhidheya_dd: facebook.com/events/1556739…. #thewalkingmonk #bhaktimargaswami @BhaktiMargaSwam Online live with The Walking Monk! 1 day ago