Save the wax paper or foil wrapper off your pound of butter. Store them in a ziplock bag in your fridge or freezer and then use them for greasing pans when baking. You can also use them to butter your loaf dough before it rises by laying the paper over the dough and allowing the heat of your hand to melt the butter into the dough.
- #magic Be the magic of life! Let it flow thru your pores! See all as magical & delightful! Breathe peace & joy into the air!💞🦄🦉🙏🏻 13 hours ago
- RT @Bundy69Dave: #abstorm West of spruce grove...very large flakes.. https://t.co/xFVnB8xFuh 3 days ago
- RT @HouckisPokise: If you don't have winter tires today you shouldn't be travelling to Whitecourt #abstorm #abroads via @511Alberta https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @waykeljones: @weathernetwork #shareyourweather #yeg #September #snow https://t.co/UyhuddPKIg 3 days ago
- RT @DavidOulton: Look outside and find myself in a snowstorm. 🤦♀️🙄 @weathernetwork #AlbertaBeach #Alberta #Snow https://t.co/oeya1pZ2Bs 3 days ago